Do you want to learn more?
Recommendations after tooth extraction procedure
In our Clinic we carry out teeth extractions in the least invasive way, thus reducing the risk of any possible complications. Nevertheless, the patient’s action after the procedure also greatly contributes to the rate of healing. Following the recommendations below accelerates the healing and reduces post-extraction ailments.
1. Keep the gauze pad placed by the surgeon in your mouth for 30 minutes.
2. Do not eat or drink for two hours after the extraction (hot food/ drinks and sparkling drinks in particular).
3. Smoking is not recommended up to 24 hours after the extraction.
4. In the event of pain or minor bleeding, apply a cold compress to the cheek, around the extracted tooth area.
5. You can clean your teeth no earlier than 12 hours after the extraction, remembering to rinse your oral cavity very carefully. Never touch the wound.
6. Do not make any physical effort for 48 hours after the extraction, e.g. power training or lifting heavy objects.
7. You can rinse your oral cavity with a mouth rinse recommended by the dentist no earlier than 48 hours after the extraction. Remember to take care when rinsing so as not to interfere with the blood clot.
8. In the event of pain, swelling or other worrying symptoms, make an appointment with or contact your dentist.
Opening a diagnostic investigation from a CD
Instructions for starting Planmeca Romexis Viewer with a diagnostic examination.
1. Make sure that the Java software necessary to start the programme has been installed on your computer.
2. Then you can insert the CD to the CD reader.
3. When the autoplay window opens, select “Launch Planmeca Romexis Viewer”.
4. When the programme window opens, select “Wybierz wszystko” and then click “START przeglądarki z cd”.
5. Wait for the data to be loaded and for the main programme menu to open.
6. Depending on the performed investigation, select either “Obrazowanie” or “3D” (top left corner).
7. Double click on the selected investigation to edit it. The programme tools allow for a precise interpretation of the results.